Sunday, January 9, 2011

.::TALK TALK::.


Wiseguy:Hey, did anybody called my phone while I was out?

Sorcerer:Nope.Why?

Wiseguy: Naa..My girl friend said, she would be here before I even get up.

Sorcerer: Did she say.."Get up" or.."Get It Up?".
 
..
..


An:Man..its too cold these days.

Sorcerer:Yeah, it sure is and ya know what? You are wearing your sweater inside out.Is that cuz its ribbed...For yer pleasure.

..
..


Genius:Whose driving?

Wiseguy:Me.

Genius:Yeah..give me all yer beer, cuz I am on damage control mode.
 
..
..


Wiseguy:I am off to the temple.

Sorcerer:Ya know..wearing that white mundu and walking along the streets of Bangalore;i pray my friend that street dogs don't mistake your hairy legs for a Pomeranian and start humping it. Ewwwwwwww..that's a terrible mental image

Genius:That would be really hilarious and I wonder how many dogs will have wetdreams tonight.

Wiseguy:You sickos..
__________________________+

No comments: